In order to use Savevid on Chrome please follow these 3 simple steps:
Still having problems? Try downloading Savevid again (NOTE: Link will be to a direct download)
Download Aunt Duddie Makes FANTABULOUS Cinnamon Buns video on savevid.com
Download Aunt Duddie Makes FANTABULOUS Cinnamon Buns streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Aunt Duddie Makes FANTABULOUS Cinnamon Buns
- Provider: YouTube Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 4 Downloads: 4
Since I broke my hand and arm I have not been able to bake. So today I am attempting Cinnamon Buns. Poor Hungry Hubby has resorted to eating store-bought baked goods and cruising the internet for Cinnabon images ; 0(
Please note that my addled old brain mixed up the time and temperature for baking the rolls. The correct time and temp is in the recipe description down below. Hope you try these!
Aunt Duddie's Fantabulous Cinnamon Buns!
1 cup warm milk (110 degrees
2 eggs, room temperature
1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
4 1/2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup white sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter, softened
FROSTING (I double this)
1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Place dough ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
2. After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll dough into a 16x21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with filling. Roll up dough jelly-roll style and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Bake in bottom third of oven for 20 --25 minutes (I put the pan on the pizza stone). Check after 15 mins to see if they are browning too much. If so, lay a sheet of foil over the top for the rest of the baking time.
4. Let cool for 5 minutes and then spread with the cream cheese frosting. I really add tons more frosting than the recipe calls for.
In the unlikely event that you find yourselves with leftovers, they freeze great. Just thaw at room temperature. Also, if they go a bit stale on you just microwave them for 5 to 10 seconds and they will be softened and yummy again.
- Category: Flag video