Download AutoCAD Map 3D 2010: Plot to PDF from AutoCAD Map 3D video on savevid.com
Download AutoCAD Map 3D 2010: Plot to PDF from AutoCAD Map 3D streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
AutoCAD Map 3D 2010: Plot to PDF from AutoCAD Map 3D
- Provider: YouTube Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 93 Downloads: 8
PDF files are very widely used for exchanging graphical data and have become an industry standard for print-ready documents. The advantage of the PDF format is that new computers usually have the PDF reader software already installed. If you create a document in PDF format and send it by email, you can be fairly sure that your recipient will be able to open it without any difficulty.
AutoCAD Map 3D 2010 has a new PDF print driver, which comes with the new release of the underlying AutoCAD software. The new driver has a number of significant features that make it easy to use PDF as a medium for plotting, publishing, and sharing your maps:
- Excellent reproduction of the original map, with 600 dpi as the default resolution.
- Editable TrueType fonts in the PDF output, for highlight, search, and copy.
- Controls to specify line merge or overwrite.
- Inclusion of layers in the PDF output for control of visibility.
- Automatic preview of the PDF after creation.
- Category: Flag video