Download Dementia/Alzheimer's: Why Activities Matter video on savevid.com
Download Dementia/Alzheimer's: Why Activities Matter streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Dementia/Alzheimer's: Why Activities Matter
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 2 Downloads: 8
This DVD is available now at Amazon. Visit .
If you are located in Europe, visit our Amazon Shop in the UK:
This video clip is an excerpt of "Filling the Day with Meaning", a 2.5 hour training DVD for Alzheimer's/Dementia Caregivers, with Teepa Snow, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA.
Use engaging activities to give back moments of joy and happiness to patients with special challenges, such as those with early onset, tendencies for elopement, falls, and more. Learn the difference between simple entertainment and engaging projects that stimulate brain activity.
This workshop full of indispensable ideas and tips on how to give moments of joy.
- what makes an engaging activity
- how to build care partner skills
- how to create an inviting & safe environment
- which key activities to consider at different disease stages
- how to successfully handle challenging cases, such as early onset & men
and much more
"Filling the Day with Meaning" is presented by The Pines Education Institute of SW Florida and facilitated by Teepa Snow, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA.
The Pines Education Insitute is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing education, outreach programs, support, resources and counseling to family members and geriatric caregivers. For more information please visit
- Category: Flag video