Download Electrochemistry and electrochemical cells (4) video on savevid.com
Download Electrochemistry and electrochemical cells (4) streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Electrochemistry and electrochemical cells (4)
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 5 Downloads: 13
Chemistry: Electrochemistry and electrochemical cells. Oxidation and reduction; oxidizing agents vs. reducing agents. Galvanic/voltaic cells. Cathode, anode. Free energy and cell potential. Half-reactions; reduction potentials, oxidation potentials. Salt bridge. Calculating cell potential. Faraday's constant. Work. Equilibrium constant. Nernst equation. Electrolytic cells
This is a recording of a tutoring session, posted with the students' permission.
These videos are offered on a "pay-what-you-like" basis. You can pay for the use of the videos at my website:
For a printable document containing the problem discussed in this video series, go to my website.
For a list of all the available video series, arranged in suggested viewing order, go to my website.
For a playlist containing all the videos in this series, click here:
(1) Oxidation and reduction; oxidizing agents vs. reducing agents
(2) Galvanic/voltaic cells. Cathode, anode. Free energy and cell potential
(3) An example; half-reactions; reduction potentials, oxidation potentials
(4) Salt bridge; calculating cell potential
(5) Faraday's constant
(6) Work. Equilibrium constant
(8) Nernst equation
(10) Electrolytic cells
(12) A problem
- Category: Flag video