Download Equilibrium. Le Chatelier's principle (3) video on savevid.com
Download Equilibrium. Le Chatelier's principle (3) streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Equilibrium. Le Chatelier's principle (3)
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 0 Downloads: 4
Chemical equilibrium. Reaction quotient (Q). Equilibrium constant (K); equilibrium expression; law of mass action. Le Chatelier's principle
This is a recording of a tutoring session, posted with the students' permission.
These videos are offered on a "pay-what-you-like" basis. You can pay for the use of the videos at my website:
For a printable handout covering material discussed in this video series, go to my website.
For a list of all the available video series, arranged in suggested viewing order, go to my website.
For a playlist containing all the videos in this series, click here:
(1) Spontaneous, nonspontaneous, equilibrium; free energy change
(2) Reaction quotient (Q)
(3) Equilibrium constant (K); equilibrium expression; law of mass action
(4) Relationship between Q and K. Standard free energy change
(5) Standard conditions versus STP. Le Chatelier's principle for a change in concentration
(6) Continued. Le Chatelier's principle for adding an inert gas
(7) Le Chatelier's principle for changes in volume and temperature
(8) An example. Review of pH
(9) Application of Le Chatelier's principle to acids and bases
(10) An equilibrium constant example
- Category: Flag video