In order to use Savevid on Chrome please follow these 3 simple steps:
Still having problems? Try downloading Savevid again (NOTE: Link will be to a direct download)
Download Google DC Talks: "Developing a Natl Cybersecurity Strategy" video on savevid.com
Download Google DC Talks: "Developing a Natl Cybersecurity Strategy" streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Google DC Talks: "Developing a Natl Cybersecurity Strategy"
- Provider: YouTube Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 15 Downloads: 460
As part of the Google D.C. Talks series, and in partnership with the Center for a New American Security, Google's Washington office hosted a discussion entitled, "Developing a National Cybersecurity Strategy." Dr. Kristin Lord of CNAS offered opening remarks on cybersecurity policy, and Harry Wingo of Google moderated a five-person panel:
* Ellen Doneski, Chief of Staff, U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation
* Liesyl Franz, Vice President for Information Security and Global Public Policy, TechAmerica
* Richard Hale, Chief Information Assurance Executive, Defense Information Systems Agency
* Christopher Painter, Director of Cybersecurity, National Security Council
* Philip Reitinger, Deputy Undersecretary of National Protection & Programs Directorate, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
This event took place on June 26, 2009 at Google's offices in Washington, D.C.
- Category: Flag video