In order to use Savevid on Chrome please follow these 3 simple steps:
Still having problems? Try downloading Savevid again (NOTE: Link will be to a direct download)
Download Halo Armor Making Tutorials: Step 2 Resining and Fiberglassing video on savevid.com
Download Halo Armor Making Tutorials: Step 2 Resining and Fiberglassing streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Halo Armor Making Tutorials: Step 2 Resining and Fiberglassing
- Provider: YouTube Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 10 Downloads: 1
Shaggy shows you how to strengthen your pepped models using resin and fiberglass.
Things to Note:
1. -Revision- Ok, people keep telling me time and time again that the resin fumes are hazardous. SO THERE IT IS. Although I will say, as long as you work in a well ventilated area (which is something you should do for almost all costuming projects) it should not be any problem. The Garage I am working in is open, and the mask, as I've said before is mostly for comfort.
2. You DO NOT want to fiberglass the outside of your model.
3. You can buy the resin and the fiberglass at most hardware stores, although I prefer Lowes.
4. Fiberglass, and Fiberglass Resin are two different things.
5. No I have never worked with Bondo or Aqua resin, but Fiberglass resin seems to work fine for me.
6. The stuff you mix with the resin is called CATALYST. It will usually come with your can of resin, but if it doesn't, or if you run out you can buy some more at the same stores you get the resin from.
- Category: Flag video