Download How to burn a movie using Nero Vision (Nero 7) video on savevid.com
Download How to burn a movie using Nero Vision (Nero 7) streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
How to burn a movie using Nero Vision (Nero 7)
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 12 Downloads: 8
In this video i shall show you how to simply burn a movie onto a standard dvd+r disk for use in all dvd players.
1. Open your Nero Vision DVD Project.
2. Select the AVI/MPG/MP4 etc. and add it to the project by simply dragging it.
3. click next, you can now edit the menu, this is how it will show up on your DVD player/TV.
4. Once you have edited your menu and are happy with it, click next again.
5. If you want you can edit the burning process, otherwise you should be fine.
6. Simply click "burn" and it will start the burning process.
7. It usually takes around 1hr 30min to burn a 700 mb AVI movie.
I hope those instructions helped.
Thankyou for watching.
Please check my other videos!
- Category: Flag video