Download How to control nerves when speaking in public video on savevid.com
Download How to control nerves when speaking in public streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
How to control nerves when speaking in public
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 27 Downloads: 40
Many people say that speaking in public is one of the most nerve racking things they have to do. There are a few techniques to help you control your nerves.
* Be prepared. Generally speaking you will find the more prepared you are the less nervous you will be.
* Have a stretch. Bend forward, backwards, left and right. Stretch your arms.
* Do the mouth and lip exercises that I demonstrated in tip number 9.
But the most valuable tip I can give is to focus on the audience and not on yourself. If you're speaking and focusing on
* How do I sound?
* How do I look?
* What are they thinking of me?
* How long before I get off?
That is when you'll get nervous
If you focus on:
* Teaching your audience
* Entertaining your audience
* Inspiring your audience
the focus will be on your audience and not on you. As a result your nerves will eventually disappear.
- Category: Flag video