Download How To Create a Bootable WinPE image for CD, DVD or UFD in Windows 7 video on savevid.com
Download How To Create a Bootable WinPE image for CD, DVD or UFD in Windows 7 streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
How To Create a Bootable WinPE image for CD, DVD or UFD in Windows 7
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 7 Downloads: 9
1080p HD, Full Screen. You need the following: A computer with Windows Automated Installation Kit AIK
1. At the command prompt, run the Copype.cmd script
The script requires two arguments: architecture destination
copype.cmd x86 c:\winpe_x86
2. Copy the base image (Winpe.wim) to the \Winpe_x86\ISO\sources
folder and rename the file to Boot.wim.
copy c:\winpe_x86\winpe.wim c:\winpe_x86\ISO\sources\boot.wim
3. Create a bootable CD/DVD or USB. This option requires that you
create an .iso file by using the Oscdimg tool. For example
4. Burn the image (.iso) onto a CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or USB Flash Drive.
- Category: Flag video