In order to use Savevid on Chrome please follow these 3 simple steps:
Still having problems? Try downloading Savevid again (NOTE: Link will be to a direct download)
Download HOW TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS VISTA ONTO YOUR PSP video on savevid.com
Download HOW TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS VISTA ONTO YOUR PSP streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS VISTA ONTO YOUR PSP
- Provider: YouTube Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 11 Downloads: 6
Hey guys, in this video tutorial, I will show you how to download the PSPWXP (Windows Vista portal) file onto your PSP.
Here are quick and easy steps for it:
1. Settings / System Settings / Enable Flash Player & Enable WMA Playback
2. Internet Browser / Tools / Delete Cookies & Cache
3. Internet Browser / Tools / Homepage Settings / Apply homepage as: file:/pspwxp/index.htm
4. On your computer, enter URL:
5. On bottom, click DOWNLOAD.
6. When download is completed, open zipped file once, then extract the first file you see (PSPWXP file that is not zipped). Remember: DO NOT PLACE THE ZIPPED FILE ONTO YOUR PSP FILE, IT MUST BE EXTRACTED!
7. After extracted, drag folder to desktop.
8. Connect PSP to computer.
9. Drag the extracted file from desktop onto the PSP folder after opening the Removable Disk ONCE! (The main section where you see MP ROOT...etc)
10. Click on Internet Browser, and you're done!
I know that its not the real Microsoft Windows Vista, but it's not bad, what can you lose? I would recommend to download it, and if you don't like it, just remove the PSPWXP file from your folder. When downloaded, you can still use the old browser, just press triangle, and type an address, or click on an existing bookmark.
This software does work for any firmware with an internet browser. It will not brick your PSP, so don't worry. It is clean and totally free.
I HAVE JUST POSTED A NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION FOR DOWNLOADING VISTA TO PSP, WITH QUICK EASY STEPS! Check that out if there are any problems here!
Thanks for watching, and please subscribe to my videos.
- Category: Flag video