Download Latin America 2011 - Latin America's Role in the Global Governance System video on savevid.com
Download Latin America 2011 - Latin America's Role in the Global Governance System streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Latin America 2011 - Latin America's Role in the Global Governance System
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 0 Downloads: 7
- Latin America's Role in the Global Governance System
- Social Entrepreneur Award
How can Latin America best contribute to reshaping the global governance landscape?
Introduction by Marisol Argueta
• Antonio De Aguiar Patriota, Minister of External Relations of Brazil
• Leonel Fernández, President of the Dominican Republic
• Bruno Ferrari Garcia de Alba, Secretary of the Economy of Mexico
• Enrique V. Iglesias, Secretary-General, SEGIB Secretaría General Iberoamericana, Spain; Regional Agenda Council on Latin America
• José Miguel Insulza, Secretary-General, Organization of American States (OAS), Washington DC; Global Agenda Council on Anti-Corruption
• Sir Martin Sorrell, Chief Executive Officer, WPP, United Kingdom; Co-Chair of the World Economic Forum on Latin America
• Moisés Naím, Senior Associate, International Economics, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, USA; Global Agenda Council on Illicit Trade
- Category: Flag video