Download Learn the basics of posing 3D characters | lynda.com tutorial video on savevid.com
Download Learn the basics of posing 3D characters | lynda.com tutorial streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Learn the basics of posing 3D characters | lynda.com tutorial
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 3 Downloads: 2
This 3ds Max tutorial discusses strategies for making basic digital character poses. Watch more at
This specific tutorial is just a single movie from chapter one of the Character Animation Fundamentals in 3ds Max course presented by lynda.com author George Maestri. The complete Character Animation Fundamentals in 3ds Max course has a total duration of 5 hours and 56 minutes, provides guidelines for creating strong character poses, explains how to animate from pose to pose in an organized fashion, explores animating realistic gestures, walks, and runs, shows how to work with the basics of facial expressions and dialogue, and more.
Character Animation Fundamentals in 3ds Max table of contents:
1. Posing Digital Characters
2. Animating Characters in Motion
3. Creating Pose-to-Pose Animation
4. Animating Walks
5. Adding Character to a Walk
6. Animating Runs
7. Facial Animation and Dialogue
8. Animating a Scene
- Category: Flag video