Download Memory help: How to help prevent memory loss as you age video on savevid.com
Download Memory help: How to help prevent memory loss as you age streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Memory help: How to help prevent memory loss as you age
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 3 Downloads: 6
Does everybody's memory fade as they get older? Not necessarily, according to psychologist Dr. Cynthia Green, author of Total Memory Workout. Here are steps you can take to keep your memory sharp.
How our memory and mental capabilities may change as we age:
* We may have more difficulty paying attention
* The speed at which we process information may slow down
* Our ability to multi-task may be reduced
Signs of memory loss that should be evaluated by a physical:
* Problems with memory loss over the last several months that is either a gradual decline or a sudden change that doesn't go away.
* When memory loss is interfering with your day-to-day life at home or at work (finances, cooking, driving, etc.)
* Memory loss is sometimes a symptom of other issues like depression or a vitamin deficiency. By treating the causes, memory loss can be reversed.
How to help prevent memory loss:
* Leading a memory healthy lifestyle by staying active and eating a well-balanced diet.
* Balancing and managing intake of alcohol and caffeine.
* Staying mentally active by doing puzzles like crosswords and Sudoku—try timing yourself, as anything that makes you think quickly and gets the brain juices flowing will help improve memory.
* Staying socially engaged helps stimulate cognitive function.
- Category: Flag video