In order to use Savevid on Chrome please follow these 3 simple steps:
Still having problems? Try downloading Savevid again (NOTE: Link will be to a direct download)
Download My creation Marine fish OPEN BOTTOM TANK video on savevid.com
Download My creation Marine fish OPEN BOTTOM TANK streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
My creation Marine fish OPEN BOTTOM TANK
- Provider: YouTube Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 7 Downloads: 2
Why I created the OPEN BOTTOM TANK ????
Taking away the stress of maintaining your aquarium will bring back the enjoyment that fish keeping once brought you. THE OPEN BOTTOM TANK
) No more splashing salt water out from tank to mess up surrounding area
2) Water evaporation cause by air pump reduced by 100%
3) Waterfall can be constructed inside tank to create a stronger current
4) Air flow can be increased as bubbling air ONLY rise into top tank. All dried salt will fall back into tank.
5) Free movement for fish to navigate between top and bottom tank
6) Hiding space at bottom tank for the smaller fish. More coral can be added into lower tank
7) Dead fish if any can be easily removed from the bottom opening outlet without having to remove coral to reach them
8) No fear on over flow filter as box filter is constructed inside lower tank
9) Replacement or cleaning of sponge in box filter can be easily removed in the lower tank
10) Changing of water in top tank is not require
11) Cut down cost on salt due to NO splasing water droplet cause by airpump, as air stone usually create air bubble that will mess up the exterior of the fish tank with salt.
12) Very suitable for those busy people who have no time at all to maintain their tank yet love to keep one at home
13) Waterpump will NOT run dry when partial change of water is in progress
14) Easy to maintain
Suggestions from viewer is most welcome to further improve this aquarium set-up.
* Water is not clear as tank is setup only three days. More fish will be added two weeks later
Waterpump for waterfall : 2000 litres per hour. *** marine fish love stronger current
Any enquiry call Mr. Ho at 98584206 Singapore or email hsk_7@Hotmail.com
- Category: Flag video