Download Nuclear physics (5) video on savevid.com
Download Nuclear physics (5) streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Nuclear physics (5)
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 1 Downloads: 3
Physics: Nuclear physics. Protons, neutrons, and electrons. Mass number (A) and atomic number (charge number, Z); conventional symbolism for nuclei. Alpha, beta, and gamma particles; alpha, beta, and gamma decay. Mathematics of radioactive decay; decay constant; half-life. Radioactive dating (carbon-14)
This is a recording of a tutoring session, posted with the student's permission.
These videos are offered on a "pay-what-you-like" basis. You can pay for the use of the videos at my website:
I offer tutoring via Skype. For more information, go to my website.
For a printable document containing the problems discussed in this video series, go to my website.
For a list of all the available video series, arranged in suggested viewing order, go to my website.
For a playlist containing all the videos in this series, click here:
(1) Proton, neutrons, and electrons—mass and charge. Atomic mass units and elementary charge units
(2) Mass number (A), atomic number (charge number, Z)
(3) Conventional symbolism for nucleii. Alpha, beta, and gamma particles
(4) Alpha, beta, and gamma decay
(6) Mathematics of radioactive decay; decay constant (lambda)
(7) A problem
(9) A problem
(10) Continued. Relation between decay constant and half-life. A radioactive dating problem (carbon-14)
- Category: Flag video