Download Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia - Monophasic Defibrillation at 360 Joules video on savevid.com
Download Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia - Monophasic Defibrillation at 360 Joules streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Pulseless Ventricular Tachycardia - Monophasic Defibrillation at 360 Joules
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 23 Downloads: 8
Pulseless VT is treated the same way as Ventricular Fibrillation would in AHA ACLS 2005 Guidelines. CPR with immediate Defibrillatory shock is recommended.
If using a Monophasic Manual Defibrillator, the user must charge to 360 Joules with 1-shock then resume immediately with CPR. Other secondary interventions can be started if IV/IO access has been established.
Medications that can be given with Pulseless VT:
- Epinephrine 1mg IVP/IO (1:10,000) every 3-5 mins.
- Vasopressin 40 International Units 1x, instead of the 1st or 2nd Epi dose
- Amiodarone 300mg IVP/IO for the 1st dose; 150mg IVP/IO for the 2nd dose
- Lidocaine 1-1.5mg/kg IVP/IO 1st dose; 0.5-0.75mg/kg 2nd dose
- Category: Flag video