In order to use Savevid on Chrome please follow these 3 simple steps:
Still having problems? Try downloading Savevid again (NOTE: Link will be to a direct download)
Download Rafi & Geeta Dutt - Aei Dil Hai Mushkil Jeena Yahaan - C I D  video on savevid.com
Download Rafi & Geeta Dutt - Aei Dil Hai Mushkil Jeena Yahaan - C I D  streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Rafi & Geeta Dutt - Aei Dil Hai Mushkil Jeena Yahaan - C I D 
- Provider: YouTube Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 12 Downloads: 18
C.I.D. is a 1956 Indian Hindi film. Produced by Guru Dutt, it was directed by Raj Khosla. It stars Dev Anand, Shakila (actress), Johnny Walker, K. N. Singh and Waheeda Rehman. The movie was a crime thriller and has Dev playing a police inspector investigating a case. The music is by O. P. Nayyar and the lyrics by Majrooh Sultanpuri.
* Dev Anand and Guru Dutt were friends when they struggled to get a break in films, and had promised each other that Dev would give Guru Dutt a film to direct (which he did with Baazi) and Guru Dutt would cast Dev as a hero and direct him. As Guru Dutt did not direct C.I.D. he could fulfill only half his promise.
* Guru Dutt had spotted Waheeda Rehman in a Telugu movie and cast her in Pyaasa, but gave her a key supporting role in C.I.D. to prepare her for Pyaasa.
* Guru Dutt had reportedly gifted Raj Khosla a swanky foreign car after the success of CID.
* The choreography of this film was done by Zohra Sehgal-now famous for her 'granny' roles (Veer-Zara, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam, Chini Kum).
* The costumes were credited to a Bhanumati, who is better known as Bhanu Athaiya.
* Assisting Raj Khosla on CID were Pramod Charavorty and Bhappi Sonie who went on to become successful directors in their own right.
* One of the lyricists was Jan Nissar Akhtar, father of Javed Akhtar.
* The scriptwriter was Inder Raj Anand, father of actor-filmmaker Tinnu Anand....
Geetā Dutt ( born Geetā Ghosh Roy Chowdhuri) [November 23, 1930 -- July 20, 1972] was a prominent Indian playback singer in Hindi movies in the 1950s and 60s, and also a singer of modern Bengāli songs....
Geeta Dutt was born in 1930 into a rich zamindār's family as Geeta Ghosh Roy Chowdhuri in Faridpur, (then in Bengal, India; now in Banglādesh). In 1942, her parents shifted to an apartment in Dādar, Bombay (now Mumbai) when she was twelve. There, composer/music director Hanumān Prasād once overheard her singing casually, and, feeling impressed, he offered to impart her training in singing. He launched her in a chorus song in Bhakta Prahlād (1946), where she sang only two lines. But her rendering of those two lines stood out. The following year, she got a major assignment as a playback singer for Do Bhāi, and her renderings in that movie brought Geeta to the forefront as a top playback singer....
...Geeta died of cirrhosis of the liver on July 20, 1972....
Mohammed Rafi (December 24, 1924 -- July 31, 1980) was an Indian playback singer. He has sung in many Indian languages, including Hindi, Urdu,Punjabi, Marathi and Telugu, but he is chiefly remembered for his songs from Hindi cinema (also known as Bollywood). His songs are widely popular in the Indian subcontinent. Along with Mukesh and Kishore Kumar, he was one of the three leading male Bollywood playback singers from the 1950s to the 1970s...
Government Awards; * 1948 - Rafi received a silver medal from the Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, on the first anniversary of the Indian Independence Day. * 1965 - he was honoured with the Padmashri by the Government of India.
National Film Awards; * 1968 - National Award for Best Male Playback Singer for Neel Kamal composed by Ravi. * 1977 - National Film Award for Best Male Playback Singer for Kya Hua Tera Wada song in the film Hum Kisi Se Kum Nahin), composed by RD Burman, lyrics by Majrooh Sultanpuri.
Filmfare Awards; * 1960 - Filmfare Best Male Playback Award for Chaudhvin Ka Chand Ho song in the film Chaudhvin Ka Chand * 1961 - Filmfare Best Male Playback Award for Teri Pyaari Pyaari Surat Ko song in the film Sasural * 1964 - Filmfare Best Male Playback Award for Chahunga Mein Tujhe song in the film Dosti * 1966 - Filmfare Best Male Playback Award for Baharon Phool Barsao song in the film Suraj * 1968 - Filmfare Best Male Playback Award for Dil Ke Jharoke Mein song in the film Brahmachari * 1977 - Filmfare Best Male Playback Award for Kya Hua Tera Vaada song in the film Hum Kisi Se Kum Nahin
Bengal Film Journalists' Association Awards; * 1965 - Best Male Playback Singer for Dosti * 1966 - Best Male Playback Singer for Arzoo.......
[Wikipedia & IMDb]
- Category: Flag video