Download Sony Vegas Pro 9 Tutorial - How to make a electric text. [HD] video on savevid.com
Download Sony Vegas Pro 9 Tutorial - How to make a electric text. [HD] streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Sony Vegas Pro 9 Tutorial - How to make a electric text. [HD]
- Provider: YouTube Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 180 Downloads: 7
If you missed a part of it, then here's the instructions.
- There's might some fails, because of it's a kind of laggy, because of my computer, ain't that good :D
-First of all go into the program
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 / 9.0
There's might a bit difference, at the programs.
1. Go to "Media Generators", and then go to "Text". It
2. Now go to "Noise Texture", and pick the one, which is called: "Lightning".
Now put the "Lightning" to the bottom track.(You'll need to make 3 "Video Tracks".
3. Now go to: "Frequenzy", and type in the box:
4. Now go to the "Lightning" and take "Track Motion". Just do it as i show here.
5. Now go to "Compositing Mode" and take: "Overlay".
6. Now go to "Transitions" and take "Flash". And now pick the one who's called: "Soft Flash".
You need to press the button : "S" to cut the clip over. Like this.
Rate - For graphic ;)
Comment - If you want to.
Subscribe - For more videos.
- I hope you enjoy'd, and if there's any problems, then please comment.
I'll reply you, as fast as i can.
I'm really active on YouTube :D
- Btw.. If you have any problems, PM, or comment it.
- Category: Flag video