Download Synthesis of alcohols from alkenes (14) video on savevid.com
Download Synthesis of alcohols from alkenes (14) streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Synthesis of alcohols from alkenes (14)
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 1 Downloads: 1
Organic chemistry: Alkene addition reactions. Addition of HX, with or without peroxides. Addition of sulfuric acid and water (hydration). Addition of BH3 (hydroboration-oxidation). Oxymercuration-demercuration. Addition of X2 in alcohol. Creation of expoxides (oxacyclopropanes): from alkenes using MCPBA; from vicinal haloalcohols with base. Ozonolysis.
This is a recording of a tutoring session, posted with the students' permission.
These videos are offered on a "pay-what-you-like" basis. You can pay for the use of the videos at my website:
For printable documents containing the handouts discussed in this video series, go to my website.
For a list of all the available video series, arranged in suggested viewing order, go to my website.
For a playlist containing all the videos in this series, click here:
(1) Addition of HBr, with or without ROOR
(2) Hydration (addition of sulfuric acid and water)
(4) Hydroboration-oxidation (addition of BH3)
(8) Addition of X2 in ROH
(10) Creation of epoxides using MCPBA
(11) Creation of epoxides using haloalcohol plus base
tags: education college student university exam test educational study campus school
- Category: Flag video