Download The City of London - Money and Power 2 of 2 - BBC Documentary video on savevid.com
Download The City of London - Money and Power 2 of 2 - BBC Documentary streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
The City of London - Money and Power 2 of 2 - BBC Documentary
- Provider: YouTube Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 11 Downloads: 15
The City of London - Money and Power 2 of 2 - BBC Documentary, recorded 19.02.2011
Today I watched a Documentary on BBC.
Title: The City of London: Money & Power
Salient Features Narrated were:
1) London City is Run by and belongs to Bankers and Merchants.
2) It is separated from the Royal Territory by a Pillar with a dragon on it.
3) Even the Queen must ask permission to enter that territory.
4) The Royalty borrow Money for their Rule or Conquests from the Merchants.
5) It is a symbiotic relationship. Merchants need the Royalty to mesmerize the people and keep them hoping.
6) The City runs on Greed, Gambling and Competition.
7) Financial weapons of mass destruction are created, accepted and used.
8) You Come to the City to Live by the sword and die by the sword.
9) If you Lose, there is a door, you can Leave.
10) This is the way it has been for Centuries and will always be.
I was perplexed by this Blatant Narration.
This is the same pattern copied all over the world after 1945 and the British Colonial Rule. That is why there are many riots - People are rioting against a System they did not think will come into existence over time and by stealth. (From David Icke Webpage with thanks, see )
- Category: Flag video