Download Top 10 Team Canada Hockey Goals of All-Time video on savevid.com
Download Top 10 Team Canada Hockey Goals of All-Time streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Top 10 Team Canada Hockey Goals of All-Time
- Provider: YouTube Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 2 Downloads: 4
The top 10 goals in Team Canada's hockey history.
10. Mike Bossy tips in Paul Coffey's point shot in overtime vs. the USSR in the 1984 Canada Cup semi-final after a 2 on 1 defensive play by Coffey. Canada goes on to beat Sweden in the final to win the Canada Cup.
9. Rick Nash dominantly fights and beats his man 1 on 1 in the 2007 World Hockey Championship final to put Canada up 4-2 with just over a minute left in the 3rd period, ensuring Canada the Gold over Finland.
8. Jonathan Toews scores three times on three attempts in the semi-final shootout vs. USA in the 2007 World Junior Hockey Championship. His first two keep the shootout going, allowing him to get the winner on the third followed by Carey Price's game clinching stop on Peter Mueller. Canada goes on to beat Russia in the final to win its third straight WJC Gold.
7. Darryl Sittler scores in overtime of game 2 of the 1976 Canada Cup final against Czechoslovakia, clinching the first ever Canada Cup by two games to none.
6. Vincent Lecavalier scores from a ridiculously wide angle on a second chance rebound in overtime of the 2004 World Cup semi-final vs. the Czech Republic. Canada beats Finland in the final to win its first World Cup.
5. After a 50 year drought for Canada in Men's Ice Hockey at the Winter Olympics, Joe Sakic scores on a breakaway with just over a minute to go in the Gold Medal game at the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics, putting Canada up 5-2 and eliminating any chance of an American comeback.
4. Trailing 5-4 vs. Russia, Jordan Eberle ties the game with 5.4 seconds left in the 3rd period, after John Tavares throws the puck to the net, in the semi-final at the 2009 World Junior Hockey Championship. Eberle scores the winner in the shootout and Canada goes on to win its 5th straight WJC Gold against Sweden in the final.
3. On a 3 on 1 odd man rush, Wayne Gretzky passes to Mario Lemieux who scores to split a 5-5 tie with the USSR in game 3 of 3 in the 1987 Canada Cup final with 1:26 remaining. Canada holds on and wins the Canada Cup by two games to one.
2. Sidney Crosby calls for a pass from Jarome Iginla and beats Ryan Miller fivehole in overtime of the Gold Medal game at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics vs. USA to win Canada's first Men's Ice Hockey Gold on Canadian soil.
1. With the eight game series tied at three wins and a tie each after seven games and the USSR less than a minute away from winning the 1972 Summit Series with a game 8 tie by virtue of a higher goal differential, Paul Henderson mysteriously calls Peter Mahovlich off the ice with time winding down and makes a wild stab for the puck and falls into the boards. He gets back up and shoves in the rebound from Phil Esposito's shot to put Canada ahead 6-5 with 34 seconds left. Canada holds on to win the Summit Series.
- Category: Flag video