Download Tutorial: Android Internals - Building a Custom ROM, Pt. 2 of 2 video on savevid.com
Download Tutorial: Android Internals - Building a Custom ROM, Pt. 2 of 2 streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Tutorial: Android Internals - Building a Custom ROM, Pt. 2 of 2
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 29 Downloads: 48
This video comes from a section of Marakana's Android Internals Training Course, which Marko Gargenta presented in Beijing, China earlier this year.
Check out for more free educational resources on Android Development.
In this two-part series, Marko is going to show you how to build a custom Android ROM from scratch. This series will cover:
Building Android From Source
- Setting up your machine
- Getting the source code: git and repo
- Building the source code
- Android project layout - what is what
Building Custom Android ROM
- Customizing the build
- Adding and removing applications
- Rooting the device and modifying users
- Modifying startup process
- Installing native libraries
Modifying Android Frameworks
- About Android frameworks and services
- Sensor service
- Telephony service
- Multimedia framework
- Category: Flag video