Download Why the Government Says Marijuana Kills Brain Cells...Its all BS video on savevid.com
Download Why the Government Says Marijuana Kills Brain Cells...Its all BS streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Why the Government Says Marijuana Kills Brain Cells...Its all BS
- Provider: YouTube Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 9 Downloads: 2
Over 100 million Americans have tried it at least once, and now 13 states have legalized medical marijuana.
Here is my, "contrary to popular belief" list
1. Mounting evidence has shown it is far less dangerous than alcohol and cigarettes, legal medicines, and even caffeine, yes thats right you can OD on coffee.
2. No person has ever overdosed on marijuana ever, not once in the history of the world. It is simply not toxic enough. 450,000+ die each year from tobacco cigarettes, while a good 50,000+ die from alcohol overdose.
3. Those high on marijuana are less likely to commit violent acts, not more likely. In fact, I watched a video on youtube about a British test where a man was given a marijuana joint to smoke and then was given a driving test. He performed better high. Marijuana actually makes you far more cautious
4. IT DOES NOT LEAD TO LUNG CANCER. A natural grown plant simply is not toxic enough to cause lung cancer
5. It does not kill brain cells. In fact, studies are showing that it may in fact STIMULATE brain cells. Read about it here
6. It is about as addictive as a peanut, and there are no withdrawl symptoms. I havent smoke in, lets see, one month tomorrow, and I have felt nothing wrong with me.
7. The gateway theory is false. If you watch Penn & Tellers bull****, numerous studies have shown that alcohol and cigarettes are far more likely to lead to hard drugs. The reason you don't hear about this is because they are multi-billion dollar industries.
Heres my "did you know" list
1. The War on Drugs is a complete failure. 20 billion dollars are spent to eliminate drugs from the U.S. and it hasnt worked. In fact, drug use has gone WAY up since it began
2. It costs $20,000 a year to keep someone arrested for marijuana in jail for one year. THATS ONE PERSON. Why are we filling up prisons with casual smokers, and putting them next to murderers, rapists, and robbers?
3. I also would like you guys to realize that the bad guys are making a massive profit off this plant. 70% of the Mexican cartels money that we are hearing so much about in the news these days comes from marijuana sales alone. After watching The Union, I have found that, no surprise, all of these murderous gansters want marijuana to remain illegal to they can get RICH. Now, when you have people like that saying they want to keep marijuana illegal, doesnt it make you scratch your head?
4. I already said this, but Id like to say it again. Approximately 55% of Americans believe marijuana should be legalized
5. Legalizing this plant would keep it out of the hands of kids. If we were to tax and regulate it like alcohol or cigarettes, America would be out of its financial debt, people wouldnt be getting something that may be laced with other drugs, the cost would go down, law enforcement could spend their time on things that actually mattered
6. Marijuana is the #1 cash crop in American, beating out wheat and corn COMBINED. The prohibion denies millions of struggling farmers a valuable cash crop
7. It turns actual violent criminals loose on the streets due to lack of prison space
8. It is estimated that America could generate 10 - 14 BILLION dollars a year from the taxation, regulation, and mass selling of marijuana throughout the country, and that is NOT including all the uses of hemp.
Hemp is a fabric that comes from the Marijuana plant
Hemp has widely been accpeted to be a green alternative for fuel in cars. # Hemp seeds are used to make hemp seed oil. No other plant source, not even the soybean, compares to hemp in its range and balance of nutritional benefits, making hemp the worlds premier food source. Hemp can be used to produce non-toxic paint, varnish, and detergent. Up until 1937, all quality paints were made with a base of hemp oil due to its natural drying quality. Hemp paper does not need chlorine bleach, which heavily pollutes rives near wood-pulp paper mills. Environmentally-sound Hemp paper is stronger, finer and longer-lasting than wood-based papers. Hemp paper is used for bank notes and archives. You can build a house with hemp. Used to produce caulking, cement, fiberboard, flooring, insulation, paneling, particleboard, plaster, plywood, reinforced concrete and roofing. In a national test with Hanes underwear. They tested hemp made underwear with regular underwear. In a national t Not only was hemp found to be a slightly stronger fabric, but it reduced the cost of making a pair of underwear by half. Think of how much money not only Hanes, but many other clothing brands could save.
- Category: Flag video