Download Windows Server 2003 - How Do I Setup a DHCP Server video on savevid.com
Download Windows Server 2003 - How Do I Setup a DHCP Server streaming video in flv, mp4, avi formats direct easily on Savevid.com.
Windows Server 2003 - How Do I Setup a DHCP Server
- To download Youtube videos you should click "Run" when java window opens. Enable "Always trust content from the publisher" to download seamlessly in the future.
- Download video
- Provider: Link:
- Rate: Please rate this video Views: 8 Downloads: 22
The Best Quality to watch this video is 1080p HD, Expand and Full Screen.
1. Open to "Manage your server" wizard, select the DHCP server option for the list of server roles and press Next.
You will be asked to enter the name and description of your scope.
2. The next window will ask you to define the range of addresses that the scope will distribute across the network and the subnet mask for the IP address. Enter the appropriate details and click next.
3. You are shown a window in which you must add any exclusions to the range of IP addresses you specified in the previous window
4. Set the lease duration for how long a client can use an IP address assigned to it from this scope.
5. You are given a choice of whether or not you wish to configure the DHCP options for the scope now or later. If you choose Yes then the upcoming screenshots will be of use to you.
6. The router, or gateway, IP address may be entered in next. The client computers will then know which router to use.
7. In the following window, the DNS and domain name settings can be entered. The DNS server IP address will be distributed by the DHCP server and given to the client.
8. If you have WINS setup then here is where to enter the IP Address of the WINS server.
9. The last step is to activate the scope - just press next and The DHCP server has now been installed with the basic settings in place.
- Category: Flag video